20 years old
- All vehicles authorized with AM and A1 licenses.
- Vehicles for people with reduced mobility.
- Motorcycles with or without sidecar of more than 35 kW, and a power-to-weight ratio higher than 0.2 kW/kg.
- Motor tricycles.
This license doesn’t authorize to driving motor tricycles with a maximum power that exceeds 15 kW until the driver turns 21.
- Having had your A2 license for at least 2 years.
- To attend a specific 9-hour course.
- Theoretical course: 3 hours
- Practice driving on a closed circuit: 4 hours
- Practice in real life: 2 hours
After completing the course, our driving school will grant you a certificate of completion and achievement. Moreover, we will carry out all administrative procedures with the DGT for your A license to be issued.